Palm Springs Airlines Weekender Bag - Aqua
Presenting the Palm Springs Airlines collection, exclusively by Destination PSP. Palm Springs Airlines was an actual division of Catalina Airlines, starting in the 1930s and is now defunct. This was the dawn of the era where Palm Springs served as Hollywood's playground and lead to the establishment of Palm Springs as a mecca for midcentury design. Inspired by the original ads, for the airline, Destination PSP Creative Director Tom Dolle has designed this unique collection of Palm Springs Airlines merchandise. This retro style weekender bag features:
- Retro simulated leather / vegan leather
- Measures 18 inches long by 12 1/2 inches high by 10 inches wide
- Zippered outside pocket with interior zippered mesh pocket
- Side pockets for water bottles, etc.
- Open slide stripe for use with baggage handles
- Large lined interior with open mesh pocket on one side and zippered mesh pocket on the other side.
- Zippered main compartment with customer Destination PSP zipper pull
- Handles plus adjustable, padded shoulder strap
- Trendy accent piping
Also available are this same bag in Royal Blue, Red and Black, plus toiletry kits and pouches. To view the complete Palm Springs Airlines collection, click here.
On all U.S. orders over $100. Learn more.
Return within 30 days of delivery. Returns Details.